Friday January 6 Announcements
Friday, January 6, 2023
Info for Students…
- Lost and Found: Last call to collect your lost items displayed in the hallway near the MPR. The items will be bagged up and donated. Please have a look and reunite with your hoodies and jackets.
- Grade 7 Boys Volleyball: A reminder that Mr. Davidson and Mr. Baerg’s volleyball team will have a practice on Monday morning at 7:15 AM. See you there Sharks!
- Bayside Volleyball Showcase: Attention all sharks! A reminder that today during lunch recess we will see the Bayside Girls A team face off in a friendly exhibition match vs the Grade 8 Boys team. Make sure you come down to the gym right after indoor eating time to cheer on your friends and make some noise! Players from both teams can head to the gym at the start of indoor eating time, or after they have had their lunch, to help set up the gym and warm up. As always, go sharks!
- PINK SHIRT DAY COMPETITION: Would you like to create Bayside’s next Pink Shirt Day design? If yes, please hand in your idea to the office NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, JAN. 20. Your work should have an image done in pencil or black ink on half a piece of letter sized paper. You need a saying that promotes kindness. Your name and division need to be on the back. The artist of the chosen design will receive their design on a pink shirt. Have a question? See Mme Levesque in S107
- Announcers: Next week's announcers will be Ava, Ayvah and Maryssa.
Info for Parents…
- PAC Meeting: There is a PAC Meeting Wednesday, Jan 11 (note date change) at 6pm in the Learning Commons, (TEAMS link here). Everyone welcome to attend!
Important Dates to Remember...
Jan 11 - PAC Meeting; 6:00pm in the Learning Commons (TEAMS link here)
Feb 01 – PAC Meeting; 6:00pm in the Learning Commons (TEAMS link here)
Feb 06-10 – Interim #2 Week
Feb 17 – Non Instructional Day, no school in session
Feb 20 – Family Day Stat, no school in session
Feb 22 – Pink Shirt Day, wear Pink!
Mar 01 – PAC Meeting; 6:00pm in the Learning Commons (TEAMS link here)
Mar 10 – Crazy Hair Day
Mar 15 – Report Cards Distributed
Mar 20-31 – Spring Break
April 03 – School Reopens
April 03 – FAAS # 3 Begins