Thursday November 3 Announcements
Thursday, Nov 3, 2022
Info for Students…
- Grade 6/7 Boys Recreational Basketball: Jamboree today at Bayside after school in the gym. We will practice and warm up at 3:00, first games start at 3:45. Reminder to bring in your permission forms. Also, reminder of your practice tomorrow at lunch at 12:45 in the gym.
- Grade 6/7 Girls Basketball: Practice is today in the gym at lunch.
- Chess Club: Chess Club is today at lunch.
- Remembrance Day Ceremony:
Hello, Bonjour, ÍY SȻÁĆEL E, for our Bayside Remembrance Day ceremony, we will be creating a presentation on family members that have served or who are currently serving in the military. If you have a family member that was in the military or are currently in the military, can you please email Mme Shuh a picture of them, along with the following information.
- Students' name
- Students' division
- Family Members name
- The dates they served and/or area they served
- A scanned picture and emailed to: email@example.com
Please email Mme Shuh if you have any questions.
Deadline for photos: Tuesday, November 8th at 3 pm
- Cadets: Any students who are cadets who would like to participate in the assembly on Thursday November 10th please come to a brief meeting with Mrs. Dennett in the Conference Room at Recess today.
- Healthy Schools: Reminder, we follow Healthy School guidelines and we have water only at school; we leave our Halloween candy at home and we don’t chew gum at school. Thanks Sharks!
Important Dates to Remember...
Nov 08 – Photo Retakes
Nov 10 – Remembrance Day Assembly
Nov 11 – Remembrance Day, no school in session
Nov 14 – Non Instructional Day, no school in session
Nov 30 – Bartering Fair