Tuesday November 1 Announcements
Tuesday, Nov 1, 2022
Info for Students…
- Paper Recycling: Div. 8-6 requests that all teachers have their paper recycling bin placed outside their room by the end of Block 1 so that our class can collect them and empty them for you. Thank you, Merci, HISKWE!
- Japanese Club: The Japanese Club is meeting today at 1pm in the LC. Everyone is welcome, no experience necessary.
- Grade 6/7 Girls Basketball: Practice today at lunch. Our first game is after school at St. Margaret’s.
- Halloween Staff Costume Guess: Congratulations to Poppy and Maddi for the staff costume guess! Come to the office for your prize.
- Remembrance Day Ceremony:
Hello, Bonjour, ÍY SȻÁĆEL E, for our Bayside Remembrance Day ceremony, we will be creating a presentation on family members that have served or who are currently serving in the military. If you have a family member that was in the military or are currently in the military, can you please email Mme Shuh a picture of them, along with the following information.
- Students' name
- Students' division
- Family Members name
- The dates they served and/or area they served
- A scanned picture and emailed to: email@example.com
Please email Mme Shuh if you have any questions.
Deadline for photos: Tuesday, November 8th at 3 pm
Information for Parents…
- Student Photos: Student photos have been sent home. Retakes are scheduled for Nov 8 if your child was absent or would like a retake photo.
- PAC Meeting: The next PAC meeting is Wednesday, Nov 2 at 6:00pm in the Learning Commons. Everyone welcome to join! Click here for the Teams meeting link.
Important Dates to Remember...
Nov 01 - Poppy Campaign Starts
Nov 02 – PAC Meeting in the Learning Commons; 6:00pm
Nov 08 – Photo Retakes
Nov 10 – Remembrance Day Assembly
Nov 11 – Remembrance Day, no school in session
Nov 14 – Non Instructional Day, no school in session
Nov 30 – Bartering Fair