Wednesday November 2 Announcements
Wednesday, Nov 2, 2022
Info for Students…
- Rubik’s Cube Club: Everyone interested in learning how to solve a Rubik’s cube, come to S115 today at lunch.
- Grade 7 Boys Competitive Basketball: Reminder of your practice today at lunch.
- Grade 6/7 Boys Recreational Basketball: Both teams, reminder of your jamboree tomorrow at Bayside after school in the gym. We will practice and warm up at 3:00pm, first games start at 3:45pm. Reminder to bring in your permission forms.
- Touch Football: We will have our last touch football session of the year today after school. Any students or staff are welcome to join Mr. Davidson for some skills, drills, and games from 2:45-3:45pm. Hope to see you there!!! As don’t forget…go Sharks!!
- Leadership: Thank you to all the leadership students who helped out with the Halloween Howl. Great job! There will be no leadership meeting today, or next week at lunch. We will meet again on Wednesday, November 16th.
- Reminders: Sharks please wipe your feet as you enter the school to keep the hallways and classroom floors clean.
Information for Parents…
- PAC Meeting: The next PAC meeting is Wednesday, Nov 2 at 6:00pm in the Learning Commons. Everyone welcome to join! Click here for the Teams meeting link.
- Student Photos: Student photos have been sent home. Retakes are scheduled for Nov 8 if your child was absent or would like a retake photo.
Important Dates to Remember...
Nov 02 – PAC Meeting in the Learning Commons; 6:00pm
Nov 08 – Photo Retakes
Nov 10 – Remembrance Day Assembly
Nov 11 – Remembrance Day, no school in session
Nov 14 – Non Instructional Day, no school in session
Nov 30 – Bartering Fair