Wednesday November 9 Announcements
Wednesday, Nov 9, 2022
Info for Students…
- Rubik’s Cube Club: Everyone interested in learning how to solve a Rubik’s cube, come to S115 today at lunch.
- Grade 7 Boys Competitive Basketball: Reminder of your practice today at lunch.
- Grade 8 Boys Basketball: Good luck in your game today at Arbutus school.
- Grade 7/8 Girls Basketball: Good luck in your game today here at Bayside against Royal Oak. All students are welcome to come down to the gym today at 3:45 to cheer on Bayside against their southern rivals.
- Grade 7/8 Upcycle Fashion Club: There will be an information meeting today in the Art Room at 12:45 for all Grade 7 & 8 students interested to join Bayside's Upcycle Fashion Club.
- Leadership: There will be no leadership meeting today. We will meet again on Wednesday, November 16th.
- Healthy Schools: Reminder, we follow Healthy School guidelines and we have water only at school; we leave our Halloween candy at home and we don’t chew gum at school. Thanks Sharks!
- Bayside Yearbook Cover Contest! If you are interested in designing this year’s yearbook cover, please submit your design to Ms. Isbister in the LC. Covers must be on 8.5/11 size paper, include colour, and include “Bayside Middle School” and the year 2022-23. Designs are due by Tuesday, November 22.
Important Dates to Remember...
Nov 10 – Remembrance Day Assembly
Nov 11 – Remembrance Day, no school in session
Nov 14 – Non Instructional Day, no school in session
Nov 30 – Bartering Fair
Dec 01 – Gr. 6 Immunizations
Dec 02 – PJ Day
Dec 05 – FAAS #2 Begins
Dec 07 – PAC Meeting; 6:00pm in the Learning Commons
Dec 14 – Report Cards Distributed
Dec 14 – Winter Band Concert
Dec 16 – PJ and Holiday Hat Day
Dec 19–Jan 02 – Winter Break, no school in session